Wilson College Online
Invested in You
Financial Assistance and Payment Plans Available
Flexible and Asynchronous
Want to hear more about Wilson College’s online programs?
Fill out the form below, and an admissions representative will reach out to you via email or phone with more information. After you’ve completed the form, you’ll automatically be redirected to learn more about Wilson College Online and your chosen program.
or call +1 (717) 297-1002
Thank you for your interest!
Redirecting you now...
Earn Your Degree Online in Wilson College’s Inclusive Community
At Wilson College Online, you can bring your whole self to your education. You’re an impassioned individual with a unique background all your own—and we embrace that. We’re here to build you up with accessible education, dedicated support, and affordable tuition.
Our commitment to your success is unwavering. You’ll learn from devoted faculty who care about your journey. You can work at your own pace with asynchronous coursework. Plus, you’ll have access to counseling and career services every step of the way.
When you choose Wilson College for your bachelor’s or master’s degree, you choose to become an agent of justice who finds personal and professional fulfillment. Are you ready to discover your educational home and empower your purpose? Join us at Wilson College.
Our Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education is designed for individuals to gain their teacher certification in Pennsylvania for the pre-K/elementary level. During your time in the program, you’ll learn to:
- Observe and teach young learners in both public and private school settings
- Understand contemporary trends in early childhood education and how to apply them
- Develop your skills as an educator based on current best practices
Our Master in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) program is designed for individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree and are currently certified to teach in pre-K through 12th grade. During your time in the program, you’ll hone your teaching skills through research and classroom practice to become a leader in inclusive pedagogy. You’ll also:
- Explore theories of how students learn a new language
- Understand strategies for effective language instruction
- Learn about cultural barriers in language instruction
- Examine how to teach language skills through speaking, listening, reading, writing, and experimentation
Our Master of Special Education program provides you with the rewarding opportunity to work with elementary or secondary school students who are affected by physical or mental disabilities. During your time in the program, you’ll:
- Address the developmental and socioemotional factors of students learning with disabilities
- Locate and link evidence-based instructional practices in the classroom
- Implement interventions for students with disabilities
- Become an advocate for learners with disabilities at your school
Our Master of Education program empowers you to deepen your impact as an educator in both classroom and administrative roles. During your time in the program, you’ll learn to:
- Implement cutting-edge theory and pedagogy
- Develop curriculum that meets the needs of diverse learners
- Understand child development and psychology in relation to learning
- Assess and measure the success of educational policy and practice
- Leverage technology and research in building educational systems
Our Master of Mass Customized Learning (MMCL) program prepares you to create educational systems that put the student at the center of learning. During your time in the program, you’ll learn to:
- Promote a vision of education that’s intrinsically motivating
- Create and put into practice modes of instructional delivery that replace current outdated models
- Engage in dialogue about how to make education more exciting and compelling for learners
- Move education from an industry model to a professional model
Our Bachelor of Science in Accounting program gives you the applicable, real-world accounting acumen to stand out as a financial professional. During your time in the program, you’ll learn:
- Technical information that contributes to on-the-job success
- Qualitative and quantitative skills that make you a well-rounded expert
- Effective communication skills so that critical findings can be dispersed throughout organizational departments
- How to work in a team environment—emulating your day-to-day environment as an accountant
Our Bachelor of Arts in Business Management program prepares you to be a balanced, forward-thinking leader who has the skills and knowledge to manage in real-world business contexts. During your time in the program, you’ll learn to:
- Build broad business skills and capabilities in the rigorous liberal arts tradition
- Focus on leadership, analytical decision-making, market success, and global sustainability
- Understand the economic and organizational dynamics that influence business processes
Our Bachelor of Arts in Finance program prepares you with the planning, management, and analytical skills you need to succeed in banking, investment, and finance. During your time in the program, you’ll learn:
- The macro- and micro-economic factors that affect today’s business environment
- In-demand communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills that contribute to innovative solutions
- The importance of data analysis and how to leverage it in the modern workplace
Our RN to BSN program is designed to be completed in as little as 18 months and closely adheres to the following national standards: Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice; Recommended Baccalaureate Competencies and Curricular Guidelines for the Nursing Care of Older Adults; Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) competencies; the American Nurses Association Code of Ethics; and the TIGER Initiative.
During your time in the program, you’ll learn to:
- Bring evidence-based research into practice
- Treat the whole patient with an emphasis on holistic practice
- Meaningfully communicate and connect with patients, their families, and other healthcare professionals
- Identify current trends and issues in the practice of nursing and how they can be addressed
Our MSN programs allow you to specialize your learning to become a nurse educator or a nurse administrator. This degree is designed to help nurses take the next step in their career with courses focused on nurse team supervision, health systems, and healthcare ethics. The MSN degree can prepare nurses to earn a higher salary, move into a new role, or pursue doctoral-level study.
Two tracks are offered: education and leadership. The education track prepares the student to work as a clinical instructor or nursing faculty member, or in a staff education role. This track may also be used by students who intend to pursue a role as a nurse practitioner, as the curriculum is appropriate for direct care providers. Students in the leadership track, as direct care providers, will be prepared to assume an administrative leadership role.
During your time in the program, you’ll learn to:
- Apply research to evidence-based practice
- Manage quality improvement and health policy in healthcare settings
- Develop your leadership skills to respond confidently in high-pressure situations
Our RN to MSN program is intended for nurses who have a diploma or associate degree in nursing, along with at least three years of nursing experience. Students do not obtain a bachelor’s degree and so need careful advising to ensure this plan of study is appropriate for their career goals. In this program, students complete three semesters (one year) of bridge courses designed to prepare them for success in a graduate program. After successful completion of the bridge, students enter the MSN program.
During your time in these programs, you’ll learn to:
- Advance your nursing expertise to contexts beyond the bedside
- Leverage your newfound knowledge to teach other nurses (Education)
- Leverage your newfound knowledge to serve as a primary care provider for patients (Leadership and Management)
Arts & Sciences Programs
Our Bachelor of Arts in Psychology program prepares you for a variety of purpose-based careers in fields such as teaching, counseling, social work, business, healthcare, and criminal justice. During your time in the program, you’ll learn:
- The principles of human behavior from neurological, cognitive, social, developmental, health, and emotional perspectives
- An interdisciplinary approach to understanding essential scientific methods and analysis of psychological research
- How to apply your psychology training in real-world contexts to drive positive societal, organizational, and community outcomes
Our Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies program provides you with a broad-based education in the liberal arts. As part of this highly customizable degree, you’ll work closely with your advisor to build out courses that meet your specific educational needs and future goals. While each liberal studies major will learn different things, all graduates will become:
- Problem-solvers who know how to understand, analyze, and resolve complex situations
- Communicators who can convey ethical ideas through reading and writing
- Collaborators who know how to bring people together in today’s highly diverse workforce
- Change agents who embrace a socially conscious perspective across groups, situations, and environments
Our Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice program prepares you for careers in law enforcement, victims advocacy, corrections, and much more. During your time in the program, you’ll learn to:
- Apply critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to solve real-world problems in the criminal justice system through a social justice lens
- Analyze the political, legal, social, and ethical contexts of crime and justice
- Understand the psychological and behavioral elements of criminal justice that influence policy and practice
Our Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare and Medical Humanities program prepares you for healthcare careers in a variety of areas such as health administration, patient advocacy, social work, physical therapy, and public health. During your time in the program, you’ll:
- Learn the complex challenges facing our healthcare system and how to solve them through ethical policy
- Develop crucial critical-thinking skills that allow you to uncover new ideas that improve patient care
- Become an empathetic communicator who’s equally versed in business and patient communication
Get Your Degree While You Work
The next class start date is approaching. Don't wait to apply!
We know you are more than just a student and you have many responsibilities outside of school. That’s why we offer flexible, asynchronous online courses that allow you to study at your own pace, on your own schedule.
Earn Your Degree
on Your Terms
Wilson College Online was built to fit into your life. Asynchronous coursework and flexible scheduling allow you to work at your own pace with no set class times—enabling you to earn a degree when and where it makes sense for you.
What Sets Wilson College Online Apart
Robust Career Support
U.S. News Top Performer on Social Mobility
13:1 Student-to-Faculty Ratio
About Wilson College
Initially founded as an all-women's college in 1869, Wilson College's mission is to empower students to be confident critical thinkers, creative visionaries, effective communicators, honorable leaders, and agents of justice in their communities. Across all programs and fields of study, the College is fiercely committed to and passionate about providing student-centric education and individualized attention, ensuring all students succeed.