Wilson College Online Education Degrees
You Have Our Attention. Now Use It to Transform Your Education Career.
13:1 Student-to-Faculty Ratio
Flexible and Asynchronous
Want to hear more about Wilson College’s online programs?
Fill out the form below, and an admissions representative will reach out to you via email or phone with more information. After you’ve completed the form, you’ll automatically be redirected to learn more about Wilson College Online and your chosen program.
or call +1 (717) 297-1002
Thank you for your interest!
Redirecting you now...
Gain the Skills to Make a Bigger Impact in Education
Teaching is more than a career—it’s a calling. You get into education because you want to make a difference, be a mentor for kids in need, and help plant the seeds of a better future. Wilson College Online’s education programs will equip you with the research-backed classroom strategies to grow your educator skill set so you can make an even bigger difference in your community.
Whether you enroll with the hope of launching your career or advancing as a teacher, administrator, or special educator, Wilson College’s online education programs will give you the knowledge and support to reach your career goals. You’ll put your newfound strategies and knowledge into practice as you earn your degree.
Our Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education is designed for individuals to gain their teacher certification in Pennsylvania for the pre-K/elementary level. During your time in the program, you’ll learn to:
- Observe and teach young learners
- Understand contemporary trends in early childhood education and how to apply them
- Develop your skills as an educator based on current best practices
Our Master of Mass Customized Learning program prepares you to create educational systems that put the student at the center of learning. During your time in the program, you’ll learn to:
- Promote a vision of education that’s intrinsically motivating
- Create and put into practice modes of instructional delivery that replace current outdated models
- Engage in dialogue about how to make education more exciting and compelling for learners
- Move education from an industry model to a professional model
Our Master in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) program is designed for individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree and are currently certified to teach in pre-K through 12th grade. During your time in the program, you’ll hone your teaching skills through research practice to become a leader in inclusive pedagogy. You’ll also:
- Explore theories of how students learn a new language
- Understand strategies for effective language instruction
- Learn about cultural barriers in language instruction
- Examine how to teach language skills through speaking, listening, reading, writing, and experimentation
Our Master of Special Education program provides you with the rewarding opportunity to work with elementary or secondary school students who are affected by physical or mental disabilities. During your time in the program, you’ll:
- Address the developmental and socioemotional factors of students learning with disabilities
- Locate and link evidence-based instructional practices in the classroom
- Implement interventions for students with disabilities
- Become an advocate for learners with disabilities at your school
Our Master of Education program empowers you to deepen your impact as an educator in both classroom and administrative roles. During your time in the program, you’ll learn to:
- Implement cutting-edge theory and pedagogy
- Develop curriculum that meets the needs of diverse learners
- Understand child development and psychology in relation to learning
- Assess and measure the success of educational policy and practice
- Leverage technology and research in building educational systems
What Will You Do with Your Education Degree?
Wilson College Online offers various education degrees that will help you develop the specific skills needed to reach your career goals. Each degree presents its own potential career outcomes:
B.A. in Early Childhood Education
- Elementary school teacher
- Kindergarten teacher
- Education and child care administrator
- Higher education administration
- Curriculum specialist
- Online program manager
Master in TESOL
- ESL teacher
- Private tutor
- ESL curriculum designer
- Instructional coordinator
- Educational administrator
- Special education teacher
- Administrative leadership positions (e.g., principal and vice principal)
- Training and development specialist
Get Your Degree While You Work
The next class start date is approaching. Don't wait to apply!
We know you’re more than just a student and you have many responsibilities outside of school. That’s why we offer flexible, asynchronous online courses that allow you to study at your own pace, on your own schedule.
Earn Your Degree on Your Terms
Wilson College Online was built to fit into your life. Asynchronous coursework and flexible scheduling allow you to work at your own pace with no set class times—enabling you to earn a degree when and where it makes sense for you
What Sets Wilson College Online Apart
Financial assistance and payment plans available.
U.S. News Top Performer on Social Mobility in the North
Robust Career Support
About Wilson College
Initially founded as an all-women's college in 1869, Wilson College's mission is to empower students to be confident critical thinkers, creative visionaries, effective communicators, honorable leaders, and agents of justice in their communities. Across all programs and fields of study, the College is fiercely committed to and passionate about providing student-centric education and individualized attention, ensuring all students succeed.